We all need a little help with learning how to plan and manage our time, especially kiddos these days when it comes to screen time. The Binge Battle Screen Time Planournal is set up as a 30 day challenge to not only help reduce or replace some of their screen time with more challenging activities that promote positive engagement off line, but to ask them to consider exactly how it is they do behave when they are.
Inside your planournal you will find:
- A "get to know" section where you can briefly consider things like; character strengths, personality, and personal growth goals as they relate to your screen time use and habits.
- 30 planournal segments: 2 planner pages that focus on creating realistic short term daily goals, 2 creative blank space pages for mind mapping, vision boards, notes, doodles, list or schedule making, and 2 journal pages for reflection and accountability.
- Detail and Progress Log
- Date and Time snapshot log
- Evaluation and review pages
- Challenge and goal ideas
- Pages to Track challenge bets made
- Sources and references
*Available for pre-order with December shipment in time for the New Year!